I hope you all had a great week. Mine was filled with reading, sleeping, eating and praying- all in no particular order.
So the semester is almost over and my exam starts next week. Would you please say a word of prayer for me? Thank you🙌
Well I just want to share with you 5 key words of encouragement I am holding to during this period to keep me going even when I don’t feel like studying or when I feel like settling for average. Here they are:
- When you truly want success, you will never give on it no matter how bad the situation may get – so I just got to get up and keep going
- We fail because we get ready to fail, we prepare for failure- prepare for success instead – Kenneth E. Hagin – success begins with the mind and I suppose this explains why some people prepare so hard but still fail because they carry the mind set of failure. OR success begins from the mind and works with your actions.
- Don’t be afraid- fear attracts negative results. So I tell myself that No matter how I feel or no matter what’s happening, “stay positive, disregard worries and God will make a way for you.” 1st peter 5:7
- “People often say motivation doesn’t last, well neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it every day.” Motivate yourself to be motivated. Zig Ziglar. Yes! I might have to get out of my comfort zone to create the right environment and I make sure to seek out and surround myself with positive people.( some people’s actions are enough motivation to do better even you don’t know them)
- God’s grace is sufficient for me ;for his strength is made perfect in my weakness–2nd Corinthians 12:9
Thanks for reading through and I don’t mind you dropping any encouraging words that has kept you oiled and encouraged during exams.
Bloom and bloom and have fun! 😍